Wouldn’t it be amazing if all days started out so beautiful? Cyndi got ready at her sister Julie’s house (it was great to see Julie + Jon again – we shot their wedding 3 years ago – and meet their adorable son, Carter!). Cyndi’s daughter Kelly was keeping baby sister Sophia entertained and everyone downstairs was trying to keep quiet to avoid disturbing a sleeping Carter upstairs but it was hard to contain their excitement!
Following the door games and tea ceremony, Cyndi + Tuong did a first look. Tuong stood there in nervous excitement as Cyndi walked up behind him. He turned around and seeing his gorgeous bride for the first time brought tears to his eyes.
It was a day of heartfelt emotion and we loved the speeches, especially a special one from their daughter Kelly. She was sooooo excited to see them married. During the speeches, she went up and talked about how happy she was and how she looked forward to hanging out and family vacations together. We were super impressed by how well spoken she was at such a young age!
We are excited to be sharing their gorgeous day with the readers of Xaaza Style.
Cyndi + Tuong, thank you for letting us be part of your special day and it was great to see Julie + Jon again. It’s always a pleasure to see how everyone is doing. Cyndi + Tuong, you guys make beautiful parents and we wish you guys the best in everything you do.
~Anthony + Rina
P.S. Anthony is still embarrassed about accidentally stepping on your veil as you were walking down the aisle Cyndi!
“So many great moments from that day… For me, while the first look was emotional, i think the most memorable would have to be at the Ceremony, when Cyndi came in through the doors and walked down the Aisle. Just the setting, standing up there seeing so the faces of so many loved ones, and then the song “A thousand years” started… the doors opened and seeing Cyndi’s big smile as she walked towards me. It just hit me in that moment that Cyndi was about to become my wife. It was a perfect moment and definitely my favourite memory.” – Tuong
“The most memorable moment for me was when we exchanged our personal and heartfelt vows. Tuong’s not an emotional person but when he shared his vows, his eyes welled up with tears and he choked up. It was then that I realized how important this commitment was that we were making. As we gazed into each other’s eyes, I saw before me a man I will grow old with and love forever. Everything was perfect and a moment I will never forget.” – Cyndi
- Wedding Dress :: Maggie Sottero (Blissful Bridal)
- Veil :: Blissful Bridal
- Jewellery :: Light in the Box
- Wedding Shoes (Hers) :: Badgley Mischka (with Chinese Dress), Michael Kors (with Wedding Dress)
- Wedding Shoes (His) :: Paul Smith
- Groom’s Suit :: Paul Smith Tuxedo
- Bridesmaids Dresses :: Light in the Box
- Bridesmaids Gifts :: Hand-crafted pearl bracelet by Jordyn Eye
- Groomsmen’s Suits :: Derk’s
- Wedding Rings :: Birk’s
- Candy Table & Wedding Cake:: Ilynna Lam
- Make Up & Hair :: Jessica & Veronica Lee / NVENN Hair products
- Flowers :: Petals for Less
- Stationary :: Signatures by Sarah
- Decor :: Special Event Rentals
- Caterer :: Sawmill
- Cake cutter :: Michael’s
- Wedding planner :: Anne McClennan @ Oasis
- Limo :: Ace Limousine Service Ltd
- DJ Marcel :: DJ Marcel Music and Events