We knew after hanging out with Cara + Fredo for a day in Jasper for their destination engagement session that their wedding would be awesome! They have such fun, easy going personalities and wow, the dancing! There’s dancing and then there is Dancing. Most of Fredo’s family was able to come over from Peru for the wedding and that latin energy brought some serious moves to the dance floor.
We are thrilled to be sharing their gorgeous wedding with the readers of The Wedding Opera.
It was a beautiful ceremony- Cara walked down the aisle to the sounds of a string quartet & singer. Accompanied by her mom & brother, Cara’s bouquet carried a locket with a photo of her dad (he passed away when she was young) so he too could walk her down the aisle.
After the ceremony, Winkles, Cara + Fredo’s dog, was so excited to be part of the photos, He ran off wanting the bridal party to play with him, causing a bit of a scary moment when no one could find him! Panic over (we found him!), we couldn’t resist taking Cara + Fredo back to where they had their first kiss, nearly 3 years ago to the day of their wedding. Marko, Manager at the Druid, was excited to take part in their wedding photos & gave them beer on the house 🙂
Cara’s friends have a wedding tradition – Pants off, Dance off- at midnight, the boys strip down to their boxers. Cara + Fredo were lifted up to much shouting & hollering.
Cara + Fredo, thanks for letting us be part of your big day. We’ll never forget the emotional moments, the laughs and the fun we shared with you guys 🙂
~Anthony + Rina
My most memorable moment was the exchanging of our vows. Exchanging promises to love & care for each other for the rest of our lives is a feeling like no other! – Cara’s most memorable moment
My most memorable moment at the ceremony was looking into Cara’s eyes and seeing the tears stream down her face when she was reciting her vows! – Alfredo’s most memorable moment
- Wedding Dress :: Venus, from Career Girl Bridal
- Wedding Shoes (Hers) :: Nine West
- Wedding Shoes (His) :: Steve Madden
- Bridesmaids dresses :: Aritzia, RW & Co, Alfred Angelo
- Suits :: Calvin Klein, rented from Derks
- Hair Broach :: Etsy- Angie Neal, hangingbyathread1
- Veil :: Precision Custom Tailors & Cleaners
- Make-up :: Marley Blair Makeup Artistry
- Hair :: Salon Front
- Flowers :: Flora Design
- Locket on bouquet :: Blue Jar Antique Mall
- Cake :: Julie Pinault :: (Cara’s mom’s coworker)
- Invites :: Made & Designed in Peru
- Head table including back drop, Cake Table & guest book :: Grand Design
- Centre Pieces :: DIY by the bride, Cara
- Cake cutter :: Michaels
- Limo :: Royal Executive Limousines
- DJ :: Equinox Sound
- Photo booth :: MOJO Photo booth
- String Quartet :: KITKA
- Singer & Piano Player :: Megan Engel
Share the love ::