After exploring the City of Love first hand we were captivated by the pared back elegance and the delicious patisseries and were inspired to collaborate on this styled shoot. We imagined the wedding morning of a Parisian bride who herself was inspired by La Belle Epoque; incorporating the beauty of natural light and a subdued colour scheme with elegant textures and classic silhouettes.
Paris is synonymous with patisserie as beautiful to the eye as the tongue. The wedding patisseries were elegant in muted tones of pink against a smooth ivory and touches of pearls. The flavours celebrated raspberry and vanilla to perfection.
A big HUG & THANK YOU to all the amazing vendors who helped us on this styled shoot 🙂 We’re thrilled to have this styled shoot featured on Wedluxe.com.
~Anthony + Rina
- Florist :: Cerise Floral Studio
- Stationary :: Glossie
- Stylist :: Jack’d Up Beauty
- Linens and decor :: A Chair to Remember
- Cake designer :: The Art of Cake
- Bridal gowns and accessories :: Novelle Bridal Shop
- Bridal gown designers :: Sarah Janks-Briana & Christos
- Shoes :: Jimmy Choo
- Rentals :: Elegant Touches
- Model :: Mode models
- Puppy :: Nitro the Puppy
- Wedding Planner :: Story Weddings & Events