There is something simply perfect about not having a bridal party, it’s a wonderful choice for some couples, like Tammy + Clarence. Their wedding was a low key, intimate affair with close family and friends surrounding them. Exactly what they wanted.
Tammy + Clarence got ready at the Hyatt Regency and both the ceremony and reception venues were close by. We LOVED Teatro. It’s a restaurant Tammy + Clarence often dine at for special occasions so having their wedding reception there seemed the obvious choice! For us foodies, our tums were very happy!
Thank you Tammy + Clarence for taking such amazing care of us and your guests! The venues were so beautifully thought out and it was great to see everyone partying into the night on the dance floor! And the cupcakes to take home were a sweet end to an even sweeter day.
~Anthony + Rina
Most memorable moment for me was was exchanging our vows and then Clarence handing me Kleenex cause I was crying. Also memorable after when I saw everyone one there blowing bubbles. And at reception when we were doing the thank you speech and just seeing all our friends and family there. – Tammy
Memorable moments :: When I was standing on stage and watching her walk down the aisle. Also the exchange of vows was very special to me. The after dinner slow dance was a special moment. We had our relatives and friends all dancing together for the first slow song and that was a great moment. Lastly, seeing everyone at the restaurant enjoying the food and wine and having a great time in a relaxing environment was something Tammy and I wanted so it was great to see. – Clarence
- Wedding Dress :: Blue by Enzoani from The Bridal Centre
- Groom’s Suit :: Paul Smith from Holt Renfrew
- Wedding Shoes (hers) :: Jimmy Choo (Holt Renfrew)
- Wedding Shoes (his) :: Paul Smith (Holt Renfrew)
- Head piece/ Veil :: Bridal Centre
- Make-up:: Sophie Qi (freelance)
- Hair :: Alice from Haircity
- Flowers :: Itinerante Flowers at Bankers Hall
- Cakes :: cupcakes were made in house by Teatro
- Invitations :: Wedding Paper Divas online
- Tea ceremony venue :: Conference Suite at Hyatt Regency Calgary
- DJ :: Austin from Outright Entertainment in Calgary