Oh, Chemistry. Melissa + Dan had a Chemistry class together in High School (which Dan and their mutual friend Nina remember, Melissa does not) but it wasn’t until Dan messaged her on Facebook years later that they found out they had, well, chemistry!
Various friends of Melissa’s are now taking credit for setting them up and after seeing the love between Melissa, Dan and their daughter Ella it’s easy to see why! Their wedding day celebrated not just their love story, but the love they’ve grown with the addition of Ella 🙂 We are thrilled to be sharing their inspirational wedding with the readers of WedLoft.
With the unpredictable Canmore weather, they couldn’t get married outside but the floor to ceiling windows meant everyone could enjoy the scenic Mountain views while staying warm and dry (yes, it rained!). With the help of family and Etsy (Mel loves Etsy!), the indoor space was transformed and had a gorgeous rustic feel that was exactly what Mel wanted for her wedding day. Fortunately there were some (literal) rays of light during the day and we were able to have fun with the bridal party outdoors for creatives.
Mel + Dan (and Ella!) thank you for including us in your big day! It was great to see everyone partying it up on the dance floor and we loved all your personal touches 🙂
~Anthony + Rina
When I first saw Ella and Mel walk down the aisle. Ella looked so cute and Mel was beautiful and stunning! – Dan’s most memorable moment
Taking the pictures at Quarry Lake in the forest, it was so beautiful! It was so peaceful and we got to relax and have fun and just enjoy the beauty and nature of Canmore. – Mel’s most memorable moment
- Wedding Dress :: Pure Bridal Enzoani
- Wedding Shoes (Hers) :: Etsy – Beholden Bridal
- Wedding Shoes (His) :: Dan-Luca Del Forte
- Suits :: Hugo Boss (Dans)/Burberry
- Bridemaids dresses :: Pure Bridal, Ella’s dress- Etsy Princess and the Boutique
- Groomens suits :: Bridal and Tuxedo House
- Head piece/ Veil :: Etsy Glamorous Bijoux
- Jewellery (Hers and his) :: Etsy- Crystal Avenues Bride and bridesmaids. Brides other bracelet was from Tiffany’s
- Make-up / Hair artists :: Complexions Artistry
- Flowers :: Alpine Flowers- Banff
- Cakes :: Cake Creations- Canmore
- Invites (or designer) :: Etsy- By Design Weddings
- Decors :: Pinterest inspired
- Cake cutter :: Etsy- Baby Puppy Designs
- Limo :: California Dreams